Brightworks is a communications agency that specializes in healthcare and financial services. We are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. You don’t need to be a technical wizard to succeed in Project Management at Brightworks but you do need to enjoy interacting with clients, suppliers and be comfortable managing a wide range of project types including responsive web design, email and social campaigns, app development, video production and print to name a few! If you are a Project Manager at-heart, enjoy wearing a variety of hats while working in a fluid, fast paced environment then we’d love to meet you!
You are a seasoned Project Manager with at least four years of creative agency experience in a Project Management role and experience as a Senior Project Manager. Passionate about doing meaningful work with clients, you have an entrepreneurial spirit and you bring a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to your work. A large project load doesn’t scare you. Your ability to manage up to 25 projects on-the-fly combined with your knowledge of healthcare and its regulatory environment make you a definite asset.
The Senior Project Manager is a visible leader and authority for team members and external stakeholders. This means that; we rely on your wise judgment, your ability to create positive client and internal experiences, and your desire and know-how desire to work through challenges.
Our Senior Project Managers are responsible for:
· Management of projects within assigned portfolio
· Determining and documenting scopes of work
· Developing and tracking budgets and timelines
· Managing internal resources and external vendors
· Driving projects forward ensuring deliverables are met
· Managing and mitigating project risk
· Managing stakeholder expectations through effective communication
· Participating in brainstorming meetings
· Managing weekly status calls and budget reviews
· Creating project documentation
· Delivering high quality work while meeting budgetary, timeline and scope constraints
· Ensure junior team members stay on task and have sufficient mentorship
We offer competitive compensation, a busy, fast-paced environment and a great culture – working with talented people who you’ll want to spend your day with, and most importantly, great clients. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SPM” and your name in the subject line and we’ll check you out.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in Brightworks.