Creativity In The Financial Industry
March 24, 2021
Marketing in the banking world can sometimes feel like swimming in a sea of sameness. But select brands are standing out from the pack by thinking beyond the typical campaign. Here, we identify three key areas – and thought-starter questions – where banks have an opportunity to stand out.
Topics covered include:
Rejecting trust complacency
Battling consumer inertia
Embracing a broadening remit
The 364-Day KOL Problem: Digital Solutions to an Age-Old Problem
April 5, 2017
This whitepaper explores how digital tactics can be used to get more out of your brand’s Key Opinion Leader (KOL) initiatives.
Topics covered include:
- Why sustaining KOL engagement is so challenging for brands
- The importance of specificity before and after ad board meetings
- How brands can leverage digital platforms to reduce KOL friction
Brand Authenticity: Why Healthcare Marketers Need to Keep It Real
March 8, 2017
This whitepaper explores brand authenticity in a world of healthcare consumerization.
The topics covered are:
- Approaching patients as “healthcare consumers”
- The definition of a successful brand
- What “brand authenticity” means for marketers
- Closing the “authenticity gap”
Innovative Ideation: 3 Must-Ask Questions for Healthcare Marketers
February 15, 2017
This whitepaper is dedicated to providing healthcare marketers new ways of thinking about their digital tactics.
This whitepaper includes ideation techniques for innovative healthcare marketing such as:
- Reducing friction in products or services
- Marrying content and context
- Leveraging technology to enhance the story
Doctors & Digital: The Current State of Digital Health
January 25, 2017
This whitepaper provides a statistical overview of digital technology in the healthcare space and insights on how brands can become more involved in digital initiatives.
Topics covered in this whitepaper:
- Which digital technologies doctors are using now
- Which new technologies are on the horizon
- Opportunities for healthcare marketers to improve their digital offerings
The Seven Deadly Sins of iPad Detailing
November 1, 2016
Interactive visual aids (iVAs) have grown increasingly popular with Pharma marketers over the years, yet many companies are still missing the mark when it comes to iPad detailing. This whitepaper outlines some commonly made mistakes and provides insights on how to create an iPad detail your sales reps will actually want to use!
This whitepaper covers:
- iVA storytelling, user setting and technological considerations
- Seven common iVA mistakes to avoid
- Insights on how to get the most out of your iPad detail aid
You can thank us later.